Community Education News
Community Education programs will be open in compliance with State and Federal guidelines during this global pandemic. Please be advised that participant compliance with programming expectations for health and safety must be followed. Community Education programs will take an abundance of care for all participants but acknowledge a potential risk for health and safety due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Before you come to class please remember the following:
• Face coverings are required.
• Stay home if you are sick. Do not attend class if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, chills, body aches, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
• Stay home if you, your child, or a family member has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or you are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
• Stay at least 6 feet from other people.
• Wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before you enter the class.
Let’s all do our part! You can help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19.